Sail on the cruise of a lifetime with Virgin Voyages.
From 2020, you will be able to experience a new type of luxury cruise with Virgin Voyages. The first ship, Scarlet Lady will set sail from the port of Miami in 2020. The four and five-night itineraries take sailors to Key West (USA), Costa Maya (Mexico), Cozumel/Playa del Carmen (Mexico) San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Puerto Plata (Dominican Republic). So you’ll be able to enjoy a much-needed dose of Vitamin Sea as you soak up the sunshine.
If you’re curious, in search of adventure, and keen to try new experiences, then book your Virgin Voyages cruise today.
Virgin Voyages Cruise Ships
The first of four Virgin Voyages ships, Scarlet Lady will take to the seas in 2020, followed by three other “Lady Ships” in 2020, 2021 and 2022 respectively. Scarlet Lady is a mid-sized boutique ship hosting more than 2,770 sailors and 1,160 amazing crew from around the world.
Virgin Voyages FAQs
- All restaurant food
- Group fitness classes
- Basic bevvies (filtered still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas, and coffee if you need a boost)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Alcoholic beverages (unless you’re a sailor staying in a Rockstar suite)
- Flights to Miami, and flights from Miami
- Transfers from Miami to PortMiami, and from PortMiami (unless you’re a sailor staying in a Rockstar suite)
- Accommodation before or after the cruise
However, at Rich Vein Travel we can organise, flights, transfers, accommodation, and book your excursions for you! So there’s no need to worry because we’ve got it covered.
When is the first cruise?
The first cruise sets sail in April 2020.
What are the benefits of booking a Mega Rockstar suite?
- A dedicated hair and makeup crew can be available upon request for suite occupants
- Unlimited complimentary alcoholic drinks and a free bottomless in-room bar
- Complimentary access to Redemption Spa’s thermal suite
- Complimentary laundry service
- The option to curate bespoke activities, from foodie experiences to private tours of local landmarks, in any port of call
- Upgraded premium Wi-Fi with streaming
- Backstage access to onboard entertainment, restaurants and more
- Private luxury transfers to and from the ship
- An exclusive express pathway to the ship during embarkation
- Access to Richard’s Rooftop, a VIP private club for suite passengers only
- Access to an exclusive VIP area at The Beach Club at Bimini
- A wardrobe team to help unpack and repack
- Complimentary pressing service
- Nightly express swimsuit drying service
- Premium linens and a plush European king bed
- Upgraded bath amenities
How do I book?
You can book your Virgin Voyages cruise by contacting Rich Vein Travel, choosing your voyage and paying a deposit. Deposits are 20% of your voyage fare, and they are due at the time of booking. However, if you’re booking less than 120 days prior to your voyage start date, full voyage fare would be required.
How can I pay?
At this time, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
When is the final payment due?
Final payment is due 120 days prior to your voyage start date – or at time of booking if within 120 days.
What is the cancellation policy?
You have the most flexibility outside of 120 days prior to your voyage. If you’re booking at this time, you have a 7-day grace period to request a full refund on your deposit and any other payments made. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
After the grace period (but still before the 120-day mark), you can receive a full refund on any payments, not including your deposit. For your deposit, you can request a Future Voyage Credit at this time.
Between 119 and 45 days, any funds paid will be converted to Future Voyage Credit, good to use on any voyage 1 year from the original voyage start date. Sweet deal, huh?
Within 44 days of your voyage, all funds paid are final. But you do have the option to send a mate in your place up to 48 hours before your voyage if you really can’t sail.
How much are the drinks packages?
What’s a voyage without a few choice cocktails? Your voyage includes basic bevvies and, while Virgin Voyages don’t have traditional drink packages, the bars onboard are reasonably priced.
Can I bring alcohol onboard?
Sailors are also welcome to bring 2 bottles of wine per cabin in carry-on bags (no liquor or beer). Please note, any alcohol in your checked luggage will be collected pre-voyage and returned once your voyage is complete. You are also welcome to bring liquors from a port of call on board. Simply hand them to the security team as you board, and they will hold them until the last night of your voyage.
What is the smoking policy?
Smoking will only be permitted in a designated smoking room and on the top deck outdoor area. Smoking is not allowed on any cabin terraces. Smoking of any kind outside of designated areas (even with a “vape” device) will result in a $1000 fee.
What amenities are included in each cabin?
Each cabin includes:
- Roomy Rain showers with handheld sprayer
- Mood lighting
- Clever cabin control
- 43″+ 4K flat-screen HDTV with Bluetooth connectivity for mobile phone
- In-room minibar with ice bucket, bottle opener and glassware
- Bathroom necessities such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand wash and lotion
- Steamer & hairdryer
- In-room safe (fits 17″ laptop)
- At least 4 North American (110v) and 1 European (220v) power outlets, plus 6 USB ports
- Open wardrobe space
I am pregnant can I still sail with Virgin Voyages?
Congratulations on your new mini-Sailor! Although we’re excited you’ve decided to book, you must be less than 24 weeks pregnant by the end of the sailing. Please make sure to bring all appropriate medical documentation to confirm this timing when you arrive.
Are there cabins for sailors with disabilities and reduced mobility?
Yes, there are a limited number of cabins available for sailors with special needs or reduced mobility. Please book early and specify all of your required accommodations to your travel expert at Rich Vein Travel.
Are there any cabins that are wheelchair accessible?
There are a limited number of cabins that can accommodate wheelchairs. Please bring your own preferred wheelchair, if needed, and be sure to book early to guarantee the cabin of your choice. Collapsible wheelchairs are strongly encouraged.
Can I bring my mobility scooter on a Virgin Voyages cruise?
Yes, sailors staying in ADA-compliant cabins and suites are allowed to bring mobility scooters on board but are asked to please store them in the cabin when not in use.
Am I allowed to bring my service animal onboard?
Service animals are permitted onboard. Service animals are dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability (e.g., guide dogs, hearing-ear dogs, psychiatric service dogs). The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability. Individuals with disabilities will generally be permitted to access all the ship’s public spaces accompanied by their service animal.